Copyright 2016 Firebelle Productions - All Rights Reserved
This site was last updated on March 5, 2016.
Click on the link to download a sample of the book.
For more information, download our product catalog.
This handy field guide puts the contents of both hazmat and terrorism operational level courses at your fingertips when you need it most ... at an incident. It covers most of the first responder competencies identified in NFPA 472, with guidelines to help you recognize and safely manage any hazmat incident or WMD event. No other hazmat/WMD field guide is as well-organized, comprehensive, and easy to use both in the field and in the classroom. The book is organized into 14 chapters:
• Quick Reference Guide
• Recognizing and Responding to a Hazmat/WMD Incident
• Labels, Placards, and Other Marking Systems
• Container Recognition
• Assessing the Hazards
• Medical Management of Hazmat Exposures
• Introduction to Terrorism
• Explosives Incidents
• Chemical Warfare Agents
• Biological Warfare Agents
• Nuclear Events
• Tactical Considerations
• Additional Considerations
• Resources for Information and Assistance