Copyright 2016 Firebelle Productions - All Rights Reserved
This site was last updated on March 5, 2016.
Click on the links to download samples of the book and reference card.
For more information, download our product catalog.
The First Responder's Pocket Guide to Radiation Incidents
(List Price: $14.95)
At last, emergency responders have a resource that pulls the most critical information about handling radiation incidents into a pocket-size field guide.
Incidents involving life-threatening levels of radiation are rare. Yet many people are disproportionately afraid of radiation incidents because they've received so little training. This book covers most of what first responders need to know while waiting for assistance from subject matter experts. The information is organized into ten chapters:
• Introduction to Radiation
• Exposure Limits and Units of Measure
• Labels, Placards, and Packages
• Health Effects of Radiation Exposure
• Decontamination and Patient Care
• Time, Distance, and Shielding
• Introduction to Radiation Monitoring
• Radiation and Terrorism
• Nuclear Power Plant Accidents
• Radiation Incident Management
Get the Radioactive Materials Quick Reference Card (Second Edition) free when you purchase The First Responder's Pocket Guide to Radiation Incidents through Firebelle Productions.